Friday, March 30, 2012

QUICK! Need some anniversary help/advice . . .

My husband and I will be in MB Thurs-Sun and I%26#39;m looking for something special to give him for our anniversary. I thought a 1/2 day of deep sea fishing would be fun for us, but there are no boats running while we%26#39;re there except for Saturda PM (and I don%26#39;t think he%26#39;ll want to do that).





So . . . what are some other excursions or special ideas for the MB area? How far is Charleston? Maybe I could take him there to do something? I%26#39;m at a loss!





Plus, the weather%26#39;s not looking great, so I%26#39;m really stressing! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!



QUICK! Need some anniversary help/advice . . .


Parasailing is always great fun! And its so easy. If you can do Charleston Id HIGHLY recommend it! There is so much to do there, and its such a beautiful romantic city. Its almost 2 hrs from Myrtle. But its a straight shot down HWY 17 south....u cant get lost.



QUICK! Need some anniversary help/advice . . .


Might check the House Of Blues schedule. Looks like a mystery/dinner theater on the 14th and 15th.



Lonestar on the 14th.




I vote for Charleston as well...maybe do a carriage tour...very romantic %26amp; a nice drive down as well....stop in Georgetown if you have time.




It really depends on your ages and interest but I don%26#39;t think you could go wrong with Charleston or the House of Blues idea. My husband wouldn%26#39;t want to go to Charleston only because of the extra two hours of road time but if that isn%26#39;t an issue then it is a romantic city. We have REALLY enjoyed our times at the House of Blues. Just hanging out at their outside bar and walking around is fun not to mention the food and entertainment.




The restaurants in Murrell%26#39;s Inlet are lovely and then a walk along their connected boardwalk.



If he%26#39;s a history/military buff you could go to Patriot%26#39;s Point in Charleston and tour the aircraft carrier. Or the shorter drive to Wilmington to tour the Battleship. There are lovely places to eat and walk around near the waterfront in WIlmington.



Mind you I absolutely LOVE Charleston. I agree with the Carriage Tour idea, then dinner at Charleston Grill. Ask for a booth. SO ROMANTIC! My husband and I spent a weekend in Charleston for our 25th wedding anniversary and we loved every minute of it.



I promised my daughter-in-laws a return trip there in December so they can see why we love it there so much. You could also tour a plantation there, interesting and fun for both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment