Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hey all thanks for no help

been posting here and havent yet received a reply. was trying to find out how close the beach is to Coral sands to see if its in walking distance for my 4 yr old



Hey all thanks for no help


I think Coral Sands has 2 location. The one I%26#39;m thinking of is a decent walk to the beach. Are you taking bikes?



Hey all thanks for no help


sorry no response - Hilton Head forum is not real busy-I read 1 review to the left for Coral Sands Resort, I assume that is the same-said it was a ';15'; to the beach. I assume they mean 15 minute walk but w/ a little one could be longer. I would certainly contact whomever you rented from as they would be the most knowledgeable on distances.




I would suggest you private message one of the local experts if you don%26#39;t get an answer and that may get results.





John




Thanks folks, I appreciate your help and jumping in to assist. I did message one of the local experts and was surprised when I didnt hear anything in reply. Thanks, we are looking forward to our stay there.




Some people don%26#39;t know about the PM, and in my case to open a PM takes 5 mins at least, its very slow moving around in that area for me.




Actually I got the PM, but hadn%26#39;t time to reply. Besides I thought that the title of this post was more than a little RUDE! We do this on a volunteer basis, and don%26#39;t get paid.





The poster also asked me another question which I think deserves greater exposure, so I will make it the subject of another topic.





BTW Coral Sands is about 4 blocks from the public access to the beach at Coligny.





Stan (hhiguy)

1 comment: