Friday, April 27, 2012

Massage/Spa for Hilton Head, South Carolina

Does anyone have any suggestions for a spa? We have tried The Sanctuary but wanted to try something new. I was wondering about the European Medical Spa.



Any Suggestions?



Massage/Spa for Hilton Head, South Carolina


Hi Lori,





We used the brand new Heavenly Spa at the Westin Resort. My fiance and I had a couples massage which included a scrub, bath for both of us and a 50 minute massage. It was wonderful! It was his first trip so he really enjoyed it. I%26#39;ve been to a few spas in Chicago and a few in Vegas now... and this was just as great. I also had a facial and he had a pedicure (he%26#39;s on his feet a lot at work) - I love my facial and surprisingly he really liked his pedicure... he said he wouldn%26#39;t go out of his way for one but he%26#39;d do it again. They gave him a really great foot and calf massage.





Hope this helps!



Massage/Spa for Hilton Head, South Carolina


Yes, it helps. We are actually here now. We used the European Medical Spa. I had a medi spa massage and it was wonderful. My sister in law had the detox massage. She said it was a light massage. We always try a new place when we come.




glad you enjoyed the place you went to! it looks like it%26#39;s still hot there... we just came back this past Sunday. and it was HOOOOTTT when we were there. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment