Thursday, April 26, 2012

which resort to choose from?

We will be traveling to MB on July 15 thru 21st. Probably will spend about $1000 to $1500 for the week. We are traveling with our two children ages 12 and 9. We want something a little less crowded but fun for the kids. Have found that the Dunes Village and the Island Vista are two very nice resorts. The Dunes Village sounds like it might be better for the kids since it suppose to have a water park area but can%26#39;t seem to find any significant info on it since they seem to have just finished a major renovation. Loved the web site for the Island Vista. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also if there are any other resorts that would be just as nice we would love to hear about those. Thanks for any help.



which resort to choose from?


I know of a good deal the next week....it%26#39;s F-F 20-27 which requires an extra day off work but makes it very nice for settling back in before the next week starts. 3rd floor villa, oceanfront, $1250 total





http://www.redweek.com/posting/R330024



which resort to choose from?


Will be in NMB same time spending it at Beach Cove Resort...hvae three kids all under 11 and they ave the best pools in NMB and great beach as well.




Hi...I read your post and was curious about your trip. My family are planning a vacation to Myrtle Beach the last week of June 2008 and I have 4 girls, all are teenagers except one who is 8. We are leaning toward The Dunes Village Resort or the Avista Resort. I noticed you mentioned the Dunes Village in your post and thought you could share your opinion, especially it you stayed at the Dunes Village or found some good deals on meals, amusement and the like. Thank you.




Here%26#39;s hoping snarfman will return to let us know what he chose and how his trip went!




The one i mentioned is a timeshare week I own...here%26#39;s what that lady had to say in 2 different emails for the $1250 total/week villa, the 3rd week of July....





';Had a wonderful time at ShoreCrest Villas! What dates do you have for next year, 2008? Do you have just 1 rental at Shore Crest? Please let me know ASAP, so I can book with you. Thanks,'; ........ ......





and





';I loved this area......I will talk the other dates and locations over with my husband, but I am 90% sure I want Shore Crest 1309 for the same week. Let me know your early payment terms.........Thanks,'; ........




We stayed at Island Vista, and it was AMAZING. Super clean, first class all the way. Very nice place, and best atmosphere I%26#39;ve ever experienced in MB.




Island Vista is nice but for 4 in July between $1000-1500 won%26#39;t happen there.

No comments:

Post a Comment