Friday, April 27, 2012

Browns Bengals Nascar Dilemma (9/16/07)

Third time I%26#39;ve tried this.



Playing golf that Sunday and hope to finish by the 1PM Kick off. Playing the Dunes I think in NMB.



Looking for a (Prefer Brown%26#39;s) great sport bar that can handle all the above, ideally close to the course.



Thanks to all who can help!





MROD65





Browns Bengals Nascar Dilemma (9/16/07)


sportstavern.com/scarolina/myrtlebeach.html





I am trying to help.. the above link.. has a list of sports bars...





Good luck... :))



Browns Bengals Nascar Dilemma (9/16/07)


Overtime Sports Bar- 1409 Hwy 17 S in NMB. Closer to you. Although, I promise most bars around here have multiple tvs-oh and Buffalo Wild Wings at Gator Hole Plaza, Cherry Grove area, has tons of tv%26#39;s and will show all kinds of games. Do not worry, you won%26#39;t miss either. And I would assume all Hooters and there is one at Hwy 22 and Hwy 17 in NMB at Colonial Mall.




Best place to check out the NASCAR race is the NASCAR Cafe - or NASCAR Sports Grille, its called now. Great viewing on their big screens. Not real close to the course, but thought I%26#39;d suggest it anyway. But its just The Glen - might not be a bad one to miss to be in MB! :o) (not a road course fan, myself)




MROD65,



I%26#39;ll bet you can find a great Steelers Bar there. Sorry I just couldn%26#39;t resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment