Friday, April 27, 2012

monterey bay suites-myrtle beach

my husband and i are staying at monterey bay suites......the hotel looks pretty nice and is on the beach. we requested oceanfront end suite. if anyone has stayed here and has any advice on what floor to ask for...or any info good or bad i would appreciate it.



monterey bay suites-myrtle beach


Monteray Bay is a great little place...looks wonderful since the renovation. The rooms are laidout nicely...you do have to walk thru the bedroom when you enter the suite...but other than that the suites, IMO, are very accomodating. Balconies are a nice size...and its located on one of the nicer beach areas in the MB area. I always prefer the higher floors for a better view...but I would say most of the room there would have a good view.





:)



monterey bay suites-myrtle beach


I%26#39;ve been staying here for the last 4 years and like it very much. I%26#39;ve stayed in the oceanfront end unit, they are smaller than the other rooms. The bedroom is a little cut off when you enter the room. I believe they told me it was 500 sq ft as the regular oceanfront rooms are 508 sq ft. I stayed in a ';D'; unit last year (#1613) the balcony was smaller, but the room was much bigger, 590 sq ft. I really liked the lay out of the room. And the view while not oceanfront was great, was able to see the sunrises every morning.





Hope this helps




We are considering Monterey Bay for September. We used to like Carolina Winds until June when we had no maid service 3 out of the 7 days we stayed there. We like this small quieter section of Myrtle Beach. I%26#39;ve heard that the parking garage is a little tight in Monterey Bay. What do you think?




I think tight parking garages are becoming the norm!




yea it%26#39;s a little tight but once you get use to it you%26#39;ll be fine. It%26#39;s nice parking the car on the same floor your staying on.

No comments:

Post a Comment