Friday, April 27, 2012

Golden corral or K&W?

Which is the better buffet? We do not eat seafood. Is there a better nonseafood buffet than these? How do the prices compare? Thanks



Golden corral or K%26amp;W?


What about Great American Steak buffet?



Golden corral or K%26amp;W?


The K%26amp;W Cafeteria is not a buffet. It is cafeteria style dining, you pay per item. K%26amp;W is also one of my favorite places to eat.





Sometimes you want fine food. But most of the time, good food at a great price will do just fine. This is where K%26amp;W shines. Our family of 4 ate here many times and never paid more than $40, usually more like $32, and that%26#39;s including desert. We always leave stuffed.





They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Google to find their website.




We have a K%26amp;W in my hometown, so I thought it was kind of funny when some relatives that we were at the beach with a few years ago just raved about this place. Now I love it too, but just never would go there when I was at the beach...(because I have one at home).



But yes, K%26amp;W is good food, good prices! So if its new to you....give it a try.



My kids loved the chicken strips with honey mustard. (I do too;)Yum!




We like Great American Steak and we like K%26amp;W, I can%26#39;t think that we have been to Golden Corral in past year or so, but it is usually decent. Great AMerican and Golden are all you can eat-so if that is your thing then they are good choices, K%26amp;W is reasonably priced with many choices but its not buffet.




http://www.kwcafeterias.com/




The Great American Steak and Buffet is a place that we try to eat at every trip.





As mentioned K%26amp;W aint a buffet and Golden Corral where I live aint to good so I aint never wanted to try the one at Myrtle Beach,




All I can say is if you do Golden Corral at the outlets near Kings Hwy and Rte 22, make sure one of you sits at your table and the other gets food. In other words make sure you save your table. We went through the line and got our drinks and both of us put our drinks on a table and went up to get our food. When we came back to our table, 2 guys were sitting there drinking our drinks! I think they do this often and don%26#39;t pay.




That%26#39;s awful what did ya do?




I sat at a new table, then my husband went back to the cashiers and told them what happened and he was given 2 new drinks. We made sure we kept our table this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment