Friday, April 27, 2012

Trip Report - Grocery Shopping 7/28 - 8/4

Trip Report 鈥?Grocery Store 7/28





Bi-Lo on 38 North. Wonderful store, lines were not long at all and the selection was incredible. Even had someone making sushi.



Trip Report - Grocery Shopping 7/28 - 8/4


what time were you at BiLo- I lived across the street and it seemed to always be busy to me LUCKY YOU!



Trip Report - Grocery Shopping 7/28 - 8/4


Actually it was early afternoon on Saturday - maybe 1:30.




Funny....I only live maybe 2 blocks to the food lion on 62nd...and in the summer months, I%26#39;ll make the trip to Bi-Lo just to beat the crowds at the Food Lion.......the store is quite a bit bigger, so many the crowds are there, just more spaced out! :)





:)




its a great store, I wish I had it up here, although I normally shop at Lowes, love that store. I guess I went at 5:15 after work as a normal routine, so of course that was not the best time. But then I did not have to worry about going Saturday. Went down bypass today at lunch, lots of traffic still out there. Waterpark had pretty good crowd as you can imagine at almost 100 degrees at noon time.




There are several Food Lions in MB, but I prefer Kroger.

No comments:

Post a Comment