Thursday, April 26, 2012

I am looking for input,quick!

I have reservations at Bayclub Sea Lofts Condominiums, Center Street Extention. Now that it is getting closer, I am feeling a little nervouse. Does anyone out there have any advice or info on this place? We have never been to Mount Pleasant, SC. Thanks for your time.



I am looking for input,quick!


Today is August 11 so I hope this isn%26#39;t too late for your trip. I don%26#39;t know the condo%26#39;s where you are staying, but they are located near where my husband%26#39;s uncle lives. Seems to be a nice area. We stay at Sea Cabins, ocean-front on Isle of Palms, every year because we love Charleston and the surrounding areas. Two of our favorite places to eat are Gilligans at Mt. Pleasant and Hymans in DT Charleston, if you%26#39;re interested.





Hope you have a great trip.



I am looking for input,quick!




Thank You so much for responding. We have already went on our trip, but thanks for the imput. We fell in love with Mount Pleasant and also Charleston,and really injoyed our stay at the Bayclub Sea Lofts Condos. On our next visit we will try the restraunts you have suggested. Thanks again for you time.

No comments:

Post a Comment