Thursday, April 26, 2012

BBQ question

I was in MB the first week of June, and my wife and I ate at a little BBQ place at around 62nd and 17 bypass. It was a little hole-in-the-wall place but the BBQ sandwiches were awesome. Any help you all might give me on the name would be appreciated.



BBQ question


myrtlebeachscrestaurants.com/Little-Pigs-BBQ鈥?/a>



Found this one in 6100 Block of Frontage Road along the by-pass.



BBQ question


That name sounds familiar. The place was very good although their shop was very hot (didn%26#39;t seem like they had air conditioning) but the food was very good.




I ate there last week and it was awesome. The name of the place is North Carolina BBQ.




Little Pigs BBQ



6102 Frontage Road



Myrtle Beach





Another good place for BBQ.



Located on 17 Bypass just pass the Grand Strand Medical Center. (North of the Med. Center)




It is Little Pigs and we like it as well, but it is warm inside. We use to eat there once a week when we lived in MB and do miss being able to run over and get a hash since we moved further north.




I remember when we went it was about 95 degrees outside and maybe 94 inside.




I remember Little Pigs BBQ fondly. Only been there once on my one trip to Myrtle Beach. Great eats.


  • makeup powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment