Friday, April 27, 2012

1st week of october weather

will it be warn enough to lay on beach, possibly



swim in ocean?



THX



1st week of october weather


I have laid out up into Nov....which I got my worst sunburn ever and I have gotten into the ocean until mid October. If temps keep up like they are it will probably even be warmer than usual.



1st week of october weather


September Air,84.....Water, 80.......Precip. 5.57';





October Air,76 .....Water,73........Precip. 2.73';





We%26#39;re heading down the same week. Way I see it the first week of Oct should be more in the line of Sept. weather. At least that%26#39;s what I%26#39;m hoping.......




THANKS guys - we%26#39;re coming from New Jersey -



if it won%26#39;t be warm by then we%26#39;ll be driving to Florida-



rather do MB - never been and it%26#39;s 7 hours closer than



Florida............




Beautiful time to come and laying out should not be problem. This is just fyi, Fall bike week runs Oct 3-7, nothing like Spring bike week, but you will encounter more motorcycle traffic and some restaurants will have longer lines than other fall weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment