Thursday, April 26, 2012

nob?

Hubby and I usually visit Comedy Cabana atleast once while we are in MB. It is located north on Highway 17, near Carolina Opry. We usually just drive north on Ocean Blvd since it%26#39;s scenic and not as crowded as 17 (once you get past the old Pavilion area).

The farther north you go, the area gets really quaint - it reminds me a bit of Kitty Hawk/Nags Head. Cute houses, 2-lane road, sidewalks where people walk their dogs. I seem to remember a park, maybe.?

I noticed a couple of little motels en route, and attempted to make a mental note of the names, but you know how that goes...

I seem to remember the motels on the left side of the road (headed north) with the road in between the hotel and the beach. I%26#39;m not talking about the big monster resorts (I believe there are a few new ones up that way?) but instead the small 2-story motels.

Can anyone give me a name? What is the name of this area?

Thanks, in advance.

nob?

Cherry Tree Inn,Ocean Forest Villas and Cabanas 1%26amp;2.Area is sometimes referred to as the ';Golden Mile';.

nob?

Is this also called the Cabana Section?


Yep....this is the Cabana Section. A wonderful little area with unrestricted views of a nice wide beach!

:)


I%26#39;m bumping this, in hopes of one last suggestion before I book. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?


We have stayed in this area a few years ago. Very nice, quiet.

Nice jogging/fitness trail along the beach/road.

Pretty area. Yes, nice houses too.

That road had very light traffic on it, so it was no big deal to cross to get to the ocean.

  • colorstay
  • get rid of mites on rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment