Friday, April 27, 2012

Smoking ban question

I read in another thread that all bars, restaurants in Charleston are now smoke free. I enjoy an occasional cigar. Here in Florida, you can smoke outside.





Can I still smoke a cigar on a bar/restaurants outdoor patio? How about on one of those rooftop bars downtown--any of those more cigar friendly than the others?



Smoking ban question


I would think that you can still smoke at the rooftop bars, but I am not 100% sure. I haven%26#39;t been to a rooftop bar since the ban went into effect...





Mt. Pleasant will also be starting a similar smoking ban on September 1st....



Smoking ban question


There is a cigar bar here in Charleston that was exempted from the ban. It is the Tinder Box on Meeting Street and opens at 5 P.M. The restaurants and bars have smoking outside. Some that have patios and outdoor areas are allowing it there but not all of them. It depends on the management.

No comments:

Post a Comment