Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sky tour

This is a great tool but I%26#39;m a little confused. I went to the site and chose NMB and then chose Crescent beach. Saw 13th ave south and went three streets to the left looking for the Best Western Ocean Sands. I think they have 3 buildings. Can someone point it out? Between the Days inn and the Hampton Inn somewhere?





How old are these pictures?



Sky tour


When you click on NMB in the Sky Tour it takes you to 13th Ave. S in MYRTLE BEACH....about 17 miles off I%26#39;d guess. It%26#39;s an advertising tool actually that advertises those that pay and just happens to have photos of other places along the beach. North Myrtle Beach used to be on the sky tour a few months ago but it is no longer there; not enough interest in the advertising I guess? Everything is pretty much booked during the summer. Best Western Ocean Sands has at least 3 buildings; I think more? They are located near 16th Ave. S in North Myrtle Beach, just north of Crescent Shores and Molly Darcys. The last pictures I saw on the sky tour were around 1 year old but none of NMB is any longer on there.



Sky tour


Gonefishin.....Depends on which site she%26#39;s on. The site has two icons. One for MB and one for NMB.



Link I%26#39;ve posted on here is to NMB site. Starts out at Sea Mountian Highway.




www.myrtlebeachskytour.com/2006/swf/p4_14.htm



The pics on the tour are about a year old. Wyndham Ocean Blvd is just about complete in the pics.



bdygirl.........Find Main Street and scroll to the left. Good ways down the beach you%26#39;ll see two large building almost identical to each other. Best Western should be a couple of buildings to the right of those two.



Look on the Best Western site. Shows a pic to compare tour pic to.



http://www.oceansands.com/




Now I%26#39;m confused...that link took me to the 2nd Ave pier which is down by family Kingdom (I see a roller coaster?) as I scroll left and the sea crest which is down in Myrtle?





I think gone fishin is right - click under ';select a beach'; ';Myrtle Beach'; ';13th ave s'; and it%26#39;s the same as ';select a beach'; ';N myrtle Beach'; ';crescent beach';





not good....




I have no idea. I have it bookmarked and everytime I go to it ,it comes up as Cherry Grove.



Just went to it and clicked it. Came up as usual with same location. Went to select a beach and then Cresent. Worked fine.



If you do get it to work and start at Cresent, you scroll to the right to find Best Western.




I just cut and pasted the link I posted and it went to Cherry Grove. Beats me.....Maybe this computer is hooked on Sea Mountain Highway like I am.........




When I cut and paste your link I get the 2nd ave pier? Is that where I should be?




I%26#39;m stumped.....I%26#39;ve tried it several times. Even e-mailed it to myself and again to another address. Always comes up as Cherry Grove.




It%26#39;s no longer there as far as I can see....it stops just short of North Myrtle Beach and about 3.5 miles north of Myrtle Beach. Avista must no longer advertise there?




We got there but not the easy way. We used the ';Map'; option and thru various searches we finally found it. Why aren%26#39;t more streets identified in N. Myrtle?





Still stumped why it%26#39;s not working - can%26#39;t get to the right place on our laptop either? Anyone else working on a Mac?

No comments:

Post a Comment