Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where should I stay during Easter week???

My family %26amp; I are going to MB Easter week. (3 kids 11 %26amp; under) I have never been there before %26amp; want to stay somewhere that%26#39;s very kid friendly. ex: pools--lazy river etc.--Pricing is not an issue, I care more about cleanliness %26amp; location. I would prefer to stay near the attractions yet I don%26#39;t even know where they are. Can I have ideas as to where to stay. Thanks so much for the input! ~Ann



Where should I stay during Easter week???


I%26#39;d suggest Crescent Shores in North Myrtle Beach. I guess you know Easter is early in 2008; March 23? You%26#39;ll want an indoor heated pool and outdoor heated water. The Crescent Shores indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river and whirlpools are heated. It%26#39;s a nice complex; I own there but my place is rented. Look at vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/鈥?505



northmyrtlebeach.com



elliottrealty.com



century21thomas.com





Here%26#39;s a nice one that advertises on another site I do...



vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/27249.h鈥?/a>





It%26#39;s a very good time to go especially if the weather works well for you.



Where should I stay during Easter week???


The larger ';attractions'; are not on the beach so you%26#39;ll probably be driving to them anyway?




Great!!-Thanks so much for the information!




Do you have to be ocean front-since odds are you WILL not be swimming in the ocean in March, some do, but its very cold. They have an indoor pool, small putput on sight, basketball courts, tennis courts, play grounds. The Condo%26#39;s are very nice, its about a mile from the beach but very short distance to Broadway at the Beach, where you will probably spend majority of your time. Tons to do there for families, aquarium, Magiquest, IMAX 3D theater, NASCAR Park, a small amusement park, restaurants, shopping, night life. all in one location. THis part Easter, first week of April, very cold and rainy.




No I don%26#39;t care if it%26#39;s oceanfront, I just want to stay somewhere where my 3 kids can swim inside. Since I%26#39;ve never been there I%26#39;m having a hard time choosing somewhere to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment