Thursday, April 26, 2012

Parking clearance - Ashworth

I just called Century 21 Realty to ask if there was enough clearance for us to park our Mini-van at the Ashworth next week. Well, there isn%26#39;t. I so wish I was told about this before. My fault, I should have asked before. The only reason I asked now is because someone else was asking about another resort and it was something I didn%26#39;t even think about. Anyway, I was told (not by a friendly person, I might say) that we can unload the car and park across the street. That will have to do. I truly hope I%26#39;ve picked a good place for us to stay for our first trip to N. Myrtle Beach. Maybe it was just the way the other person spoke on the phone, but I have this weird sinking feeling about it now. Is that normal??? We are all so excited about this trip, I want it to be special as it will probably be our last family trip for a while...(college kid) LOL! Please someone say something to make me feel better!



Parking clearance - Ashworth


I read some of the reviews.. right here at Trip Advisor.. and most of them had a pleasant time!!





Yea, its normal to have that feeling!!! I have it.. I get it.. I am normal..



( mmhm.. I think...) LOL...





Don%26#39;t worry, go have a good time, relax!!!





I looked at the resort.. looks great!!!



Parking clearance - Ashworth


Thanks Mom...guess I%26#39;m anxious about the trip! Thanks for easing my mind a bit. I%26#39;m sure I%26#39;ll be fine once I get there and see things for myself.




I know the feeling tho, we always stayed at Ocean Creek, and it was a toss up between 3 units.. then one year we booked late, couldn%26#39;t get our usual condo... and had a different unit.. I was worried it wouldn%26#39;t be as nice as the others..





It turned out ok.. it was an end unit..and had a huge deck...





the carpeting in that particular unit.. could have been replaced.. but....



I wasn%26#39;t disappointed.. once I sat on the deck.. viewed the ocean..



ahhh.. HEY I am in Myrtle Beach... better in MB than In PA..!!!!





(not that there is anything wrong with PA) but heck..we all have to get away!!




I f you%26#39;re worried about the nieghborhood you can relax. Very safe area. Vehicle should be safe.



Will admit it%26#39;s not 100% safe. We had bikes stolen just a mile or two north of there. Could have happened anywhere. Heck....we%26#39;ve lost them out of garage here at home.



Something of value in plain sight. We were asking for it. Anything like golf clubs, surfboards or bikes that can be carried and pawned are good targets. Keep that in mind and you should have enjoyable vacation.



Just a little info. Resort just to your north is The Avista. They now have neat web cam on their site. People at home can go to it and control it. Can zoom it in and see the beach. Fun to call family back home and wave at them while you talk to them on the phone.




Thanks for the reassurance Pop! I checked out the Avista Webcam...its fun to watch people on the beach! I%26#39;ve been watching the Cherry Grove Pier Web Cam everday! Can%26#39;t wait to get there!




Which C-21 office did you call? Was it Thomas




Yes Hart1...it was Thomas. Maybe someone just having a ';bad'; day, but, hey...I%26#39;m over it! LOL! 4 more days and we%26#39;re off!




The onsite Ashworth office is run by Grand Strand Realty for the property management; a Century 21 competitor in a much nicer building next door. Ashworth is very nice and that office obviously helps Grand Strand realty there but it is there job to help anyone staying at Ashworth for the property owners and management. The direct number to the Ashworth ONSITE office is 1-800-918-5300.




their job

No comments:

Post a Comment