Monday, April 23, 2012

Medical facilities in MB?

What are some of the good medical facilities in Myrtle Beach. I know this is probably an off beat question here. Just that we are planning to be there and my wife and I are expecting our first baby.



Our doctor here has cleared the visit, but wanted to be prepared in case of an emergency?





Mayank



Medical facilities in MB?


I am very familiar with the Grand Strand Medical Center..





Grand Strand Regional Medical Center is a 219-bed acute care hospital serving residents and visitors of Horry and surrounding counties. Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program in Horry and Georgetown counties and is also a designated trauma center.





Driving Directions



Grand Strand Regional Medical Center is located on 82nd Parkway in Myrtle Beach. The hospital is approximately five miles north of Broadway at the Beach. The hospital can be accesssed by Bypass 17 or Business 17. If traveling on Bypass 17, turn directly into the hospital parking lot; if traveling on Business 17, turn onto 82nd Parkway and follow the signs.





**sons got sick while on vacation.. sigh..





sigh.. and I hope we do NOT need services this year..



Medical facilities in MB?


We had to use that same facility also. We don%26#39;t eat fish very often at home so my son tried a piece of fish on vacation and came across a bone and choked very badly on it. We had to leave the restaurant and back at the hoel/condo he kept complaining of it hurting him so we decided to drive over to 82n street. Boy did we wait a long time there, over 3 hours. This is a very busy place! They could use more of the stat care services definitely. Anybody wanting to make an investment should look at opening a mini hospital just for minor cases such as this or being sick, etc.. They%26#39;d make a mint! Give me 10% for the idea though!




I did see a small medical clinic while I was down there, I dont remember exactly where it was though.





We passed the Grand Strand Medical Center on Business 17 and I was very glad that we did. My 3 year old has diabetes and although we had no complications, I was relieved to know exactly where it was and it seemed like a pretty easy drive to get to if we ever needed it. We stayed in North Myrtle Beach and it was only a few minute drive.




I had to use (I believe the name to be) Seacoast Medical Facility on Route 9 in Little River. I thought I broke my ankle. Went in on Sunday morning at 9 and was out by 10. Very professional.




There is also a one on the southside of MB on the bypass. I remember seeing it when we drove down to Litchfield. It%26#39;s on the right side heading south, probably in Surfside Beach area.

No comments:

Post a Comment