Monday, April 23, 2012

How to get around

Just wondering, is there a shuttle bus that runs along the beach?



We aren';t going to be there long enough to rent a car.Just want to go to Broadway and Barefoot Landing and back to The Paradise Hotel. Thanks all.



How to get around


There is a limited bus schedule on Ocean Blvd. You might find a cab quicker and easier.



How to get around


hi mudgie, just curious...when are you going to the paradise hotel?




I am not sure if we just hit times when they were not available but we only saw 1 bus, 1 time in 7 days.




I am not totally sure what is going on with them, I use to see couple in the morning on my way to work and few around town and I rarely see one myself. Cabs are best bet.




We were there in late July early August. A little advice rent a car. Everything is spreaded. Taxis can get pricey especially if you are going as far as barefoot landing. My guess you are staying at least a few nights. Rent a car. The bus service is weird. They run when they feel like it. The taxis are good though they come within minutes of calling.




The Coast bus system makes stops up and down ocean blvd and other areas as well. Here is a link to the Coast website which has maps and schedules for the buses.





http://www.golymo.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment