Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Booked and paid at The Paradise, mistake?

Hi, First visit for Lbor day weekend and we are flying in. Now I am worried about location and if I paid too much for my hotel . We don%26#39;t get in till 9:30 pm and a little worried about getting food and beer and this time of evening. Should I rebook at the Beachcove?



Thanks for any help and advise. Nervous Nelly



Booked and paid at The Paradise, mistake?


I likr the location of where it is at. It is a brand new hotel so you can%26#39;t go wrong staing there. Most restaurants should still be opened when you arrive so you should find something to eat. If you mean grocerie store for food and beer then most of them stay open until 10 or 11pm. If they are closed then you can head down to Wally World. There should be very few people there at this time of night.



Booked and paid at The Paradise, mistake?


Are you talking about the Paradise Hotel or Paradise Towers Resort at the Breakers?




Paradise Hotel, only there for 3 days, is there a shuttle to broadway?



Thanks




I am also staying at the Paradise Resort....A little scared after reading some of the reviews. I am hoping that maybe families left the previous reviews. It will be me and my boyfriend and we are 27 %26amp; 30, so I am thinking the DJ and Karaoke wont bother us too much...?




There is not a resort/condo in MB or anywhere else that does not get mixed reviews. What one person likes another hates. You mention paying too much and there is always that possibility that you might have found something you like for less, when you get here check some other places out for future reference.



We went to Key West in April stayed at the Westin, very nice hotel, the first reviews I read were not so wonderful about it and I thought we made a mistake, however, we had a great stay and loved it there. So relax, its new, at least the bedding is not old, that is my number one priority and pet peeve, I can not stay anywhere where I think the bedding has been around a while-yuck!




For what its worth, you cant buy alcohol from Sat. night till Mon morning. They have daylight hours on alcohol sales there. (Not in the restaurants)




If it%26#39;s your first visit to Myrtle Beach, remember, it%26#39;s a process of trial and error. There is a ton of stuff to do during the day and night! The important thing is to get your feet wet, relax and have a great time!





We%26#39;ve been going to Myrtle Beach since 1994. One thing is for certain, after your vacation is over.....you%26#39;re going to come back! I%26#39;ve never spoken to one person who doesn%26#39;t like Myrtle Beach! Some don%26#39;t (some do) rank it as high as some other places they%26#39;ve been, but they always say they had a great time and would definitely come back again.





As for ';food and beer';....who cares about the ';food';...LOL!!!!!!!





Seriously, you shouldn%26#39;t have a problem purchasing either one. Have a great time!!!





Cody447




oh ok, now i see when you are going...the same as i am! nvm, guess we will find out how it is at the same time! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment