Monday, April 16, 2012

Captain's Quarters, Myrtle Beach, S. C.



Aqeel - Hanford, California





Warning!! Warning!! My wife and I attended a family reunion from August 9-12,07, and were booked at Captain%26#39;s Quarters. This was the most disgusting and demoralizing hotel experience we have ever experienced. The place was filty stinking, damp, lacking in sufficient air conditioning in the hallways and the elevators are potiental death traps. There was absolutely no ventilation in the elevators. The garbage dumpster was located just outside the lobby area, and emitted an unbearable stench throughout the upper floors adjacent to its location. Desk receptionists were rude and crass in their service. And, who has ever stayed in a hotel where all room charges are required to be remitted on check-in, rather than at check out? I mean ';pay in advance'; madness. And DO NOT BELIEVE THAT DECIEVING, GLITZY WEB SITE. TOTALLY MISREPRESENTIVE OF THE REALITY OF THAT PLACE. ANYONE BOOKING A STAY AT CAPTAIN%26#39;S QUARTERS, MYRTLY BEACH, S.C., DO SO AT THEIR PERIL.



Captain's Quarters, Myrtle Beach, S. C.


My family stayed in this motel 2 years ago. This had been our third year their past years had been ok, while at the hot tub our room on the 1st floor pool side that had been locked was robbed. The only thing they took was our purses and my sons medication for ADHD. When i contacted MBPD they took a report and i was told that this was not the 1st time that this had happened that year. When i reported it to the management of the hotel then seemed to be unsypathetic to the fact that i had every credit card that i owened and all of my money and car keys stolen and being 600 miles from home. they only thanked me by raising my rate because i was not staying 5 or more days. This place was unbeliable i would never recommend this dump to my worst enemy.



Captain's Quarters, Myrtle Beach, S. C.


Sorry to both of you.... Hope that doesn%26#39;t stop you guys from coming back to MB.





All the more reason I love this website and it regulars!!! Truthful and honest are the reviews I look for! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment