Monday, April 16, 2012

chickened out and switched!!

Say what you will folks, but after all the reviews, I switched from The Paradise Resort to The Carribean Resort. Any thoughts on this brave move? Also Please tell me where we can get a bite or a drink at 10:00 pm on Saturday night. Our flight does%26#39;t get in till 9:30pm Help??



chickened out and switched!!


I would go to Broadway on the Beach to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. They are opened and serving food.



chickened out and switched!!


Mudgie,





It%26#39;s trial and error...have a great vacation!





cody447




Never been to the Paradise but I the Caribbean is on of my favs.




I second your going to Margaritaville for a drink and snack your first night. Fine way to start off your trip ... :-) We love the place!




I%26#39;ve never been to the Paradise Resort, but I just got back from the Caribbean Resort this week....I absolutely loved it! We stayed in a 4 bedroom condo....we had friends stay in the original side of the towers and they loved it too. Staff was great....beach was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment