Monday, April 23, 2012

Leaving Tonight!!

or at least trying to... Looking forward to it..







Leaving Tonight!!


Have fun...the weather is supposed to cool down into the upper 80%26#39;s and low 90%26#39;s this week. Much better than last week.



Leaving Tonight!!


Wish me luck.. friends...





my husband is at work.. (and very busy) and my sink



kitchen sink is leaking..





so I am off to play plumber!!




If you can not get it fixed in time try shutting off the water valves in your basement if that is where the shut off point is at. We always shut off our water as a precaution before leaving (last thing we do before leaving the house). Good luck and have fun!




Forgot to clarify as that is the last thing we do before leaving our house on vacations that we take!.




My parents do the same thing.. and suggested that...





Thanks!!!!




Your welcome.




Mom - have a wonderful, healthy, stressfree vacation!!





Can%26#39;t wait to hear all about it!




Beachie.. look for me on the beach cam...





no one... asked .. (at home) for my cell ;)





ROFLMAO.. no one wants to see me..





know what I mean..




Hope you are feeling better Mom!




Mom good luck playing plummer.



Have a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment