Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Myrtle Beach

My husband just got back from a last minute trip to MB. We booked the day before at Waikki Village. I found this little gem on here, it had EXCELLENT reviews. We paid $42.00 for our efficency room. Our room only had one bed (thats all we needed) but the two bedrooms were $54.00 I think. It was right across the street from the beach, very easy access. The pool was great there is also a hot tub. It is a very friendly family place. There are no rowdy, drunk college kids and the staff is ssssoooo nice. It is prefect for families with children of all ages.I HIGHLY recommend this place. You will NOT be disappointed. However, if you are looking for something more like the Hilton, I wouldn%26#39;t recommend this for you. It was the cleanest motel I have ever stayed at. Even cleaner than all the 5 stars we have stayed at. The decor is dated, but I found it charming. ***Also, the CROWN REEF is a beautiful oceanfront hotel right on the beach, they have EXCELLENT end of summer prices. Check out thier website at crownreef.com.Also, Broadway at the Beach is a great place to go at night for dinner, shopping and entertainment. They have fireworks at 10 p.m. I believe they are every night. I recommend Key West Grill. However, if you are looking for a local place I recommend The Sea Captains House. I hope this helps!







Myrtle Beach


Sounds like you had a great time. We stayed at the Crown Reef in 2006, very nice place. I think the fireworks are on Tuesday at 10:00 at Broadway at the Beach, not every night unless I missed something. We also ate at the Key West Grill at Broadway, very good service and the food was great. You lucked out finding this place on such short notice!



Myrtle Beach


Just read some of the reviews on Waikikii Village. Most very good!



Nice to hear about a little, older motel. Reminds me of the place that we would stay when I was little...%26#39;cept it was on the beach.



I would miss that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment