Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anyone have ideas for me?

Me and the sweety are coming down Nov 31-Dec 2nd. Is there anything cool or interesting going on at that time that we should%26#39;nt miss? Ive been there before, but he hasnt. So I will do the usual ';touristy'; stuff, but was just wanting some new ideas from the professional locals. =)



Anyone have ideas for me?


Some of the Christmas decorations will have begun to pop up around town. On the 12/1-12/3 the Candlelight Christmas Chorale Program will be held in the Summerall Chapel at The Citadel. It is standing room only every year.



Anyone have ideas for me?


How about the Holiday Festival of Lights at the James Island County Park? My neighbors go every year and rave about it (they do have a teenager and two ';tweens). This year I%26#39;ll be dragging my family during the week of Thanksgiving.




My husband and I did the Progressive Tour last year and it was very romantic! The 22nd Annual Progressive Dinners will be taking place during your visit. (Nov. 30, Dec. 1, 3)



The Progressive Dinner features a nighttime tour and carriage ride of downtown Charleston accompanied by fine holiday cuisine. I beliver it runs around $90 per person for the carriage ride and dinner. For additional information you may want to visit the website at www.circa1886.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment