Monday, April 16, 2012

November trip with small children

We will be going to Myrtle Beach over Thanksgiving holiday for a week with 3 boys (ages 9,5,1). Any suggestions on good kid friendly restaurants or must see attractions? Thanks



November trip with small children


Hi, We are going down to mb this Friday with a 10 soon to be 11 year old boy and 8 year old twin girls. I will let you know what we found. I haven%26#39;t been there since my single days in.....well lets say a few years. I will post when we get back. I rely so much on these forums. They are wonderful.



November trip with small children


Personally I dont think theres that much to do there for a week..maybe Nascar fun park for the older ones. I would reccomend driving down to Charleston about 1/12 hrs away south on 17. There is so much more to do there. There is also the Ripleys aquarium in MB. Medevil times might be fun for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment