Monday, April 16, 2012

Please Please help me choose -Westin, HHI or Island Vista,MB

I dont want to drive you crazy but I need some advice. We have five days off startng from Sep 8 through 12th, we have two smalls boys, 3 and 5, and we want a nice upscale place on the beach. We live in Raleigh, we are ok with spending money, but we want a nice place and I cannot decide between the two. I have booked us a suite at the Westin and they are holding a 3 bedroom grand villa for us at the Island Vista MB till 3pm tomorrow. Now I have to decide which one. We want a quiet beach, the reservations people at Island Vista told me they are completely full in Sep which means they will be busy. Please tell me which one to go with...I would appreciate any help or suggestion,





D



Please Please help me choose -Westin, HHI or Island Vista,MB


You might try Dunes Village to compare. This place got great reviews. We are staying there 9/23-9/27. We have a toddler and the reason we chose this place is because they have an indoor water park. It is brand new and a sister resort to the Island Vista. Check on booking through their website as they have some great specials. I hope you have a great trip. We are really looking forward to ours!



Good luck!



Also, Dunes Village is rated #3 among all MB Resorts so you can%26#39;t go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment