Monday, April 23, 2012

Where should I stay for Spoleto? Any suggestions?

Hello. I am looking for accommodations during the Spoleto festival. I am looking for something central to everything, maybe in the historic district. It will be myself and my husband, and we are seniors.

Where should I stay for Spoleto? Any suggestions?

Any of the hotels or B%26amp;Bs in the historical area would be good. Spoleto events are all over the downtown area. You might wait until the list of events is announced then pick your hotel.

Where should I stay for Spoleto? Any suggestions?

For 4 Diamond hotels I would recommend either the French Quarter Inn (www.fqicharleston.com) or the Harbourview Inn (www.harbourviewcharleston.com). Both are very nice, have fantastic amenities and great locations. For more affordable options consider the King Charles Inn, Elliott House Inn, or the Andrew Pinckney Inn.

Ya%26#39;ll enjoy your trip!


Thanks! Those suggestions are really helpful. Any idea how early I need to book a room? I mean do I have to do it now, or is Jan. ok? Thanks.


My husband and I returned from Charleston today. While there, we stayed in a hotel we hadn%26#39;t tried before. We loved it so much that I thought it worthy of sharing. It%26#39;s the Mill House Inn on Meeting Street and is located a few blocks from the intersection of Meeting and Market Streets. We were lucky and received it when bidding on priceline - our bid was $141. I%26#39;ve also stayed at the Doubletree Inn %26amp; Suites, the Best Western King Charles and the Reinaissance. All were good. Doubletree is my favorite location as it sits on Market Street right in the middle of everything. The Best Western had small rooms, but a nice wine and cheese feature in the evenings. The Renaissance offers the dependability you would expect for the price and a decent location. Goodluck!

  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment