Friday, April 13, 2012

hair stylist

Looking for a good stylist to cut my hair during my vacation in Charleston. Any recommendations?

hair stylist

Jenelle Gordon with Salon Utopia is GREAT!!! She is very dynamic and up on all the latest. She travels all over the country giving and attending hair shows. The salon is convenient to downtown (just over the bridge in West Ashley). She does hair for both men and women.

hair stylist

I%26#39;m from Charleston and recently went to the Spa at Daniel Island. The lady Cherub is great there! Also I hear Stella Nova is great too.


Jenelle Gordon at Salon Utopia used to be my stylist! I completely have to agree, she%26#39;s wonderful!! :)


I agree about Cherub! She cuts my hair and is doing my wedding day hair in a few weeks.

She just left the Spa at Daniel Island and is now at eleveneleven in downtown Charleston. In my opinion, and MANY others, she is one of the best in town!!


Thanks for your suggestions!


Cherub is now at eleven/eleven on King Street, by the way. Made an appointment with her.

  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment