Monday, April 16, 2012

The Farmer's Daughter

Does anyone know if this restaurant is any good?



The Farmer's Daughter


My Family and I went to this place and hated it. The food was cold and it wasnt very good. I dont recommend going, but the only way to tell if you like it, is to go see for yourself



The Farmer's Daughter


I honestly know nothing about this restaurant...read the post on the ';sticky'; at the top of the page.'; A locals restaurant recom. for any type of food!'; so some great recommendations.




ooops...that was suppose to be FOR some great recommendations. Enjoy!




Wife %26amp; I ate there recently...only because we had a ';buy one get one 1/2 off'; coupon. It was not totally disappointing, %26amp; some of the food was good, but this is one of your average MB buffets...all about quantity %26amp; not quality. In all honesty, I think you%26#39;d like the Golden Corral as much or better at half the price.




Our family used to eat there ever year we went to the beach. It was my wifes favorite place to go.



Then they had some trouble with ownership or the property owners jacked the lease way up so they could build their own place and a new restuarant was built across the road from the old one.



The last time we ate there we were disappointed, but that was 2 years ago.




A good crowd is a good indication of a good restaurant, and during season, most buffets have full parking lots from 3:30pm and on...I drive by this restaurant on almost a daily basis (at different times in the evening) and I can say that most of the times the parking lot is less than half full.......





:)




We have been there a few times. Food is just ok, lots to choose from, everything from fried chicken to beef to seafood. Lots of salad choices and veggies and desserts. Seems like the price was $19.95 for adults. May have gone up though. Might find coupon in those ';coupon books'; at your hotel.




I think you would be much more pleased with the Great American Steak %26amp; Buffet Company located at 79th Ave N. on Business 17. I have eaten there several times and it has always been very good.




Anybobnmb, is this place near the Grande Shores Resort? We are planning on staying there (unless you have bad comments about this, we chose them over the Breakers and Hampton Inn because of the price and location) and I need a list of restaurants in that area. We normally stay at the Breakers and have stayed at the Compass Cove and usually we have to drive a little ways north to get to a good restaurant. I like the buffets because of the kids but I would also like some casual dining with good seafood dishes and italian fare. Is the Yokosho Japanese Steakhouse any good? My husband and I plan to eat there for our night out alone.





Thanks,




The Great American Steak is really a decent buffett, a really good mix of food on the buffet, and really decent steaks...not far at all from Grande Shores, they are located just north of the light there at 79th N and Kings Hwy. You have a number of choices right in that area...Villa Mare for some great Italian, China Dragon for good Chinese, for your night out alone, I think I%26#39;d do Collectors Cafe, really wonderful food and the atmoshpere is really nice! Plus its right in that area too....also there is City Bar, Liberty Tap Room and Grille, Sams Corner (hotdogs), Bonefish Grille (seafood) Cheeseburger in Paradise...just to name a few.





Not real familiar with Yokosho...but Miyabi%26#39;s is just up Kings Hwy maybe 2 miles from the Grande Shores...really great food!





And Grande Shores is a good choice...I love the beach in that area, and the resort is nice. You%26#39;ll have a good time!





:)


  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment